|There are few useful tips regarding handling of jewellery:|
1. Respect the preciousness of your jewellery. Never wear jewellery when doing household works, like cleaning, cooking or gardening. Wear jewellery for proper occasions or celebrations, which are special for you.
2. Avoid any kind of chemical contact with your jewellery. Your nail polish removers, perfumes, hairspray, and other cosmetics can be harmful for jewellery due to presence of chemicals. These chemical can reduce your jewellery shining caused by polishing.
3. When not in use, place your jewellery items in the boxes or cases specially made for them, which are provided by your jewellery manufactures at the time of buying jewellery.
4. Clean your jewellery at a regular time interval. This will keep your jewellery items clean, shining, and always new. Ask your manufacturer for a proper cleaning solution for your jewellery. They will provide you cleaners, but not all jewellery products should be cleaned with same cleaner. It depends upon jewellery type. Diamond natures, so different cleaners should be used to clean them.
5. Avoid wearing jewellery when swimming in a pool. The chlorine in pool water can be harmful for your jewellery.