- Persons who register online for membership and forum discussions will not involve themselves in any form of illicit postings, vile slander or any other form of derogatory remarks which would hamper the websites reputation.
- The website reserves its right to remove any posting which seems to offend the sentiments and general viewpoints of the individual forums.
- The website will associate itself with the e-mail ids provided to it by means of direct registration and online subscriptions.
- The members are allowed to formulate their postings on questions which are relevant to the forum topics.
- No members are allowed to promote or advertise through postings, for jewelers or appraisers.
- The website will work amicably with its members for ensuring smooth proceedings. The members can lodge their grievances against postings, informational errors or any other such complaints on our email id.
- The website reserves its right to republish any of your knowledge filled postings in newsletters, articles and other areas for promotion and distribution of the website.
- The website will not however republish without prior consent any such information which poses a personal threat, embarrassment or danger to any member.
- The members should use their own discretion before disclosing any personal information on any of the forums.
- The members should see to it that the correct postings are made in the appropriate forums with no disparity between the postings and the respective forums.
- Maintain a minimum level of decency with other online members, avoid inappropriate discussions and do not indulge in arguments.
- The postings should not be repeated to avoid duplication which leads to clogging of the discussion forums with similar postings.
- The website deems it fit to remove any member from the chat community, if it feels that there has been gross misconduct or inappropriate behavior unbecoming for the website.
- The members have to provide the website with their correct and appropriate mail addresses.
- The website will also seek to provide subscribing members of the websites newsletters, based on the email addresses given by the subscribing members.
- That the website and its associated and related companies will seek to utilize the subscriber email addresses for providing information and other promotional features to the valid subscribers. This information will be provided only on the condition that the subscriber has personally subscribed under consent for receiving the websites newsletters and other related information.
- Any material provided by the website through electronic mail messages will have the correct originating address stated in it.
- The website will not seek to mislead the subscribing users in any if its electronic mail messages.
- The website will also see to the fact that any subscribing member can unsubscribe the offerings in terms of newsletters and messages, with the help of “opt out” options given on the respective messages.
- The website will not use the e-mail addresses provided by subscribing users for any other purpose other than what is stated in the websites policy and conditions.
- The website will not provide any sort of deceptive and false subject headings in any of the material and information given to the users.
- The website will only seek to educate people about diamonds and enable them to understand and learn more about diamonds through forums and chat discussions. At no point of time will the website seek to promote any other material or information without prior notification and policy.
- The website seeks to follow all the guidelines enforced by the Can-Spam Act of 2003 and other Federal and State laws with regard to electronic mail messaging.
- The members should respect the intellectual property rights and copyright laws followed by the website. The violation of this condition will make the members solely responsible for their actions.