All the policies and statements mentioned in the website DiamondChatForum.com are exclusive to the users and members. The website undertakes the responsibility:
- For collecting and storing the e-mail addresses and specified personal information of registered forum participants.
- For storing the e-mail addresses of persons who have made contact through e-mail.
- For retrieving and storing information relative to the number of times the website's WebPages have been viewed.
- For recognition and acceptance of the user's domain name.
- For reserving its rights to display and withdraw webpage items.
- For not uploading the information profiles of non-registered webpage user's.
- For collecting the user's IP addresses, to upload statistical data only, this cannot be used to ascertain personal information.
- That the website and its associated and related companies will seek to utilize the subscriber email addresses for providing information and other promotional features to the valid subscribers. This information will be provided only on the condition that the subscriber has personally subscribed under consent for receiving the websites newsletters and other related information.
- For giving the right to any user to opt out of the registered user's list.
- For conducting polls and surveys, to collect information on user's requirements and also storing of e-mail addresses of participating poll users.
- For reserving its right to display user names , which are deemed to be online on the website forums.
The website seeks to function in:
- Making definitive changes to the contents of the WebPages as per the requirements of the user's information profile.
- Making sure that no user's information profile is shared with any entity both for commercial or business objectives.
- Making use of existing information profiles to study user behavior and preferences and also in evaluating performance.
- Making use of previous information record “cookies” to provide better and efficient service to the user.
The Security policy:
- Seeks to make use of updated and efficient standard encryption technologies, ensuring the security of information and data transferred with the website.
- The website reserves its rights to disclose any personal information, stored and collected by it. Personal information will be disclosed subject to requirements by law and the website's firm belief that such disclosure is necessary to conform to the law.
- All the information and views provided on the website through articles, education files and write-ups have been generated as sole personalized opinions of the website. The website is not liable to any damages or loss of value in life and property that may be accrued to the information provided on the website.
The website can be contacted via e-mail at : email@example.com
If any person feels that this website is not conforming to its policy statements, he/she can contact us at the above addresses.
Back to Home Page